I thought it might be a fun post on this day where we give thanks…
4. The smell of fresh cut grass
5. Dark chocolate, almonds and dried cherries
6. The sound of laughter
7. My health
8. Funny movies
9. Electricity especially during the summer!
10. Good friends
11. The grill
12. The look on my children’s faces the first time they met “Mickey”
14. A loving heart
15. The sound of rain hitting my window
16. Fresh peaches look at this beauty!
17. That I have had the ability to see one of my dreams come true
18. My lovely home
19. My husband’s determination
20. Good books
21. The little things…
23. Old songs that bring back good memories
24. The color yellow
25. My day planner
26. All of my senses
28. My wonderful blog readers!
29. That I was able to stay home and raise my daughters
30. Woodmont grill’s Chicken Salad
31. The food network
32. The colors of fall, this red is so vibrant!
33. Many wonderful family vacations
34. People who have supported my dreams
35. Special Ed teachers
36. Social Media
37. Trish McEvoy beauty booster cream
38. A good cupcake
39. Sunrise, because that means I have been blessed with another day to “get this right!”
So what are you thankful for? Write a list and leave me the link!