I was “stuck” in a rut for a while, last year was very tough for me due to my panicking and basically that and taking care of everyone over myself took over my life. Then in January I decided it was “time” to take back my life and work on myself from the inside out. I’ve been eating healthy and exercising, driving day by day and expanding my circle to overcome my panic in the car.
Over the past year I started many projects at home and abandoned them in the middle.. abort.. abort.. abort… You know what I mean? Now as part of my “wellness makeover” and reclaiming my life I am working on getting myself out of my “paper rut” and finally cleaning “everything” up. And when I say “everything” I mean “everything.” I paperwork galore; 20 years of IEP’s for Hadley, numerous medical reports, therapists reports, and many papers and projects from Sarah’s school years and through college. You can only imagine how this has been eating at me since I am a pretty organized lady.. But in all fairness to myself I kept most of this “downstairs” where no one could see it. So now it’s time to get down to business and get to work… Here is a little preview of my “work ahead of me”
- Hadley’s IEP binder/files and school & medical papers from age birth-20 (that is a ton in itself)
- Sarah’s School files from Pre-K through College
- My scrapbook “hysteria” for lack of better work nightmare might be better
- Our Manuals
- Our files
- Our Garage, which “houses” 10 years of a nonprofit paperwork which I think I can get rid of lots now, “hello shred it!”
- Linen Closet
- Conversion of Sarah’s closet-My closet (this is what you do when kids move out, and cry!)
- Bathrooms organization
- Our front closets organizations
- My new way of shopping “extreme couponing” or at least trying via coupon binder
- My “recipe” binder -collection of 2 years healthy recipes
This should keep me busy and out of a rut for a while, who has time to panic, it’s time to organize! Woo Hoo! Stay tuned for my step by step posts and maybe I will inspire you with your “re-organizing”.