The Kramm Family and their dedication to children and their community have been nationally recognized in the Media. I’m Still Standing journal’s some of their family’s stories of overcoming adversity.
Kenny was featured in Better Homes and Gardens, Entrepreneur Magazine “Drugstore Cowboy” and Success Magazine
Kenny featured in PEOPLE Magazine “Tastemaker” and Woman’s World
Shelley’s work with Hadley’s Park was featured between 1995 and 2005 in:
• The Gazette
• The Washington Post
• Landscape Architecture and Specified News
• Landscape Architecture
• Today’s Playgrounds
• Maryland Alumni
• The Adelphean
• Featured on ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, and in many newspapers across the country.
Kenny was featured as the cover story for INC Magazine, Child Magazine, and Woman’s Day
• The Kramm family was featured on The TODAY Show with Matt Lauer.
• Kenny Kramm received the honor of being awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst and Young. Kenny Kramm was honored in the Judges’ Inspiration Award category — a newly created special award to recognize the extraordinary passion of Mr. Kramm’s personal motivation to assist his disabled daughter and perseverance to take the “yuck” out of medicine for all children.
• While he was CEO of FLAVORx the company was listed on the INC 500 for 2002, 2003 and 2004 for being one of the fastest growing private companies in the country as well as being named Maryland’s Outstanding Business Technology Company of the Year in 2005.
Shelley Kramm was honored by Washingtonian Magazine as Washingtonian of the Year.
Sarah Kramm, oldest daughter of Shelley and Kenny Kramm was crowned Miss Maryland Teen America 2005 and then nationally received the title of Miss Continental Teen America and spent the year spreading awareness of her platform; “I am ABLE.”
Kenny was featured in the Washington Business Journal.
Kenny was featured on “The Big Idea” with Donny Deutsch
Kenny’s work has been featured in the news across the country on ABC, NBC, and CBS and was covered in just about every newspaper in America.
Shelley was featured on a month long segment on ABC News “Let’s Talk Live” on her “Wellness Makeover” as well as a recent article in Woman’s World
In 2011 The Kramm family was featured in Bethesda Magazine.
Together the Kramm’s have received several awards;
Exceptional Parent Magazine’s Maxwell J Schliffer Award,
JFGH S Robert Cohen Award
And both have received numerous community service awards for work they have done for the betterment of the community.