Thank You To My Loyal Readers:
Thank you for your involvement and comments. It’s a pleasure to connect with interesting, inspiring and diverse people from all around the world. I am so pleased to interact with you here. Thank you all for your support and kind feedback.
Please know that we’re in this together. If you hang out here you’ll be part of our extended I’m Still Standing family. It is my promise to keep providing you with articles that are:
- Relevant to the life of a Special Needs Mom, or just about anyone raising a family who is on a “journey” of one kind or another.
- Fast to read
- Uplifting and inspirational
- Full of ideas
Please Help Promote I’m Still Standing
I hope you enjoy my site and that it helps you. I try hard to write useful and motivating posts that will give you ideas and help you with daily tasks and issues. All I ask in return is your help spreading the word about I’m Still Standing. If a post is particularly interesting or helpful I’d love it if you:
- Would post a link to it on your Facebook wall.
- “Like” or “Share” a post on my Facebook Page.
- Mention it at your favorite hangouts like Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Promote it using your preferred bookmarking service such as Stumble, Digg or Delicious.
- If you have a blog mention us or include I’m Still Standing on your blog roll.
There is much more to come so please join me every day, I can’t wait to share with you what I have dreamed up next, so stay tuned!
Would you like to be featured on I’m Still Standing? Do you have an Etsy store or something design related to share with my readers? Are you a Special Needs Mom or Dad and want to share your story? Or do you want to share your story on Whole Living? For more information contact Shelley@im-stillstanding.com
This is who I am in short. It is my hope that I’m Still Standing is a site about all inspiration, triumph and the joy of life, so sit back, grab a cup of java, and join in!
It is lovely to have you as a friend!