1. Place 2-3 drops of Orange oil to kitchen sponges and kitchen rags to help disinfect in between washes.
2. Mix 24 drops with 4-6 ounces of water in a spray bottle, shake and spray on houseplants to rid of plant pests.
3. To give yourself a brighter outlook, inhale a few times and relax, this should put a dance in your step!
4. To purify your kitchen cutting board: add 12 drops with ¼ cup of salt, rub on cutting board and rinse with hot water.
5. To make a great bath soak combine 12 drops with ¼ cup of Dead Seal salts, enjoy the smell and soak!
6. To clean outside or inside house pots, combine 24 drops into a bucket of warm soap water and wash.
7. Have a special needs child or an irritable child put a few drops in a diffuser into your children’s room.
8. To freshen any room add a few drops on the air vents, this will freshen a room in a few minutes time.
9. Have a stinky kitchen trash can? Easy fix, add 10 drops of oil into the garbage can, not only does this improve the smell but keeps insects at arms length!
10. To make a wonderfully smelling cleaner combine 12 drops with ¼ cup of castile soap and warm water. Use to wipe all household surfaces.
Looking for more aromatherapy?
10 Helpful Uses of Eucalyptus
10 Helpful Uses of Peppermint
12 Uses for Keeping Calm with Lavender