I have a plan! Yup, all of that lack of sleep and worrying about my Google Analytics paid off, I have a plan. I have decided that I am going to be the “hostess” so to speak for The Winter ProBlogger 31DBBB on the Sits Girls Website under Forum.
Over the past week I have heard from a lot of my “friends” here that your Analytics aren’t passing the mustard either according to Google. So I am doing what a good hostess does… Invites friends to join in…
So let’s get this party started… break out your java mugs or martini glasses because … beginning on Monday February 7th (You know we always have to start “new things” on Monday’s i.e.. diets, exercise routines.. etc.. etc.. etc.. and also this Sunday is Hadley’s 19th birthday.. so we got another party going on first..) we will be ready to shake, rattle and roll!
Some of you might still be wondering what the ProBlogger 31DBBB is… In short it is a program that was created by Darren Rowse(In case you have never heard of Darren, he is one of the most financially successful bloggers out there, so I’d have to say he knows what he is talking about.) to help bloggers build a better blog in 31 days… Each day there will be a task assigned which will help you as a blogger transform your site. The great thing about this program is it is a little like a party where you meet other people you might not have known before, but it’s better because we will be helping each other grow a little stronger… OK, a “support party!” lol At the moment we have 35 friends willing to take, this challenge, help each other and have fun.
Sooo here are the when, what and where’s…
When: Everyday for 31 days beginning Monday February 7, 2011
Where: The Sits Girls Website under Forum. Just Look for The Winter ProBlogger 31DBBB Day One and so on for the next 31 Days. If you aren’t a member of the SITS GIRLS on Blog Frog for peat sake join!
• Buy ProBlogger’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog e-book *note discount code on the blog frog
• And follow me on Twitter for updates and to join our TwitterList
• Make sure you have your name, blog name, Twitter ID, and Facebook Fanpage on your comments
• Join the Sits Girls Forum, click here to find out how.
• Follow along daily and complete the days task
When it’s all over… At the end of our 31 day party… you will have…
• written a variety of different types and styles of posts
• learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
• promoted your blog in a variety of ways
• built relationships with readers
• reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
• developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
• discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
• designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
So come on I invite you to jump in and join me in making your blog the best blog out there, or at least one of the best!
While you are workin it with me please stay in touch with one of my subscription methods. Also feel free to connect with me on Twitter, LinkedIn and join my Wellnesss Makeover on Facebook. I’d love to hear from you!