It’s Thursday! One more day in our second week here on the Winter Problogger31dbbb, How are you doing? I know there is a lot of information here, which is why I feel it’s good to take the weekend off to go back and review if you have the chance. I don’t know about you but I have been going back and rereading my old posts to interlink… Wow, it sure is funny to “look back” isn’t it?
Today’s task is one we’re all pretty familiar with, considering we were originally chatting away about these tasks on the Sits Community forum. Let’s take 15 minutes to participate in a forum related to our niche.
• Joining a forum helps build your profile.
• Helps drive traffic to your site from your profile page
• Helps you define and understand your niche
• Darren has set up a folder he bookmarks for his forums on his browser. He suggests spending 15-30 minutes a day to interact in forums-well that is what the Zen guru does!
1. Did you find a new forum for your niche? How did you find it?
2. What forums, here or elsewhere, do you like to frequent or which did you join for this task? What do you like/dislike about them?
3. If you’ve successfully driven traffic to your site from forums, what do you think contributed to your success? Please share your secrets! If you’ve just started participating or you’ve never really gotten traffic from forums, what would lead you to follow a link off a forum post? What do you think about incorporating them in your blog?
4. Do you have a blogfrog? How often do you use it?
As always, answer the above questions and visit the sista before you. If you discuss today’s task on your blog or just want to link up to your latest entry, please do so! And try to visit at least one other participant when you have time, but the more the merrier – share the love!
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!