Happy Wednesday everyone! How was your “linking” experience yesterday? We are continuing to work on the “linking experience” here and the importance of it by going back through our sites and interlinking.
• Interlinking posts within your blog on a regular basis is a good practice to get into.
• It helps to make your blog more user friendly to readers, it can help with search engine page rankings and it encourages readers to visit other parts of your blog.
• Adding internal links to old posts is a way to feed them into updated versions. They can also provide further reading to relevant older posts.
1. How do you interlink your posts? Have you done it in the past?
2. How often do you find yourself providing internal links?
If you wrote a post for this task or would like to share one from your archives in which you utilized internal links please share the post with us! And let the commenting begin!
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!