Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today’s topic is about the importance of linking as a way to grow your blog. Go through Darren’s lesson again he has a few great articles “linked” for you to read to help you understand some more. I know we have all been “reading and reading.” I’d like to thank everyone for your continued support here on the Forum and I wanted to announce…. Drum roll please… or horn blower… that every Friday I am going to be hosting a giveaway on my site as a personal thank you to all of you fine sista’s who have been working so hard!
Today’s Task: Link! Link! Write a link post.
Key Concepts: Linking is important for many reasons-
• Spreads ideas virtually quickly
• Builds relationships and everyone blogs grow.
• Gives value to readers
• Build on credibility in your niche
• There are many different types of ways to link posts.
• You might set up a Delicious account to bookmark niche activity.
1. What benefits have you experienced by sharing links on your blog?
2. How often do you provide links to other blogs or resources?
3. What did you link in your post today?
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!