Happy Monday! We made it through week one; after all the elevator pitches, the list posts, and the promoting, Darren gives us 27 Must Read Tips 27amazing articles filled with bloggy wisdom for all of us.
Everyone should be good and rested unless you began the journey over the weekend in which case you must be running on caffeine and adrenaline. So today is a fuzzy slipper and tea kind of day. Try and read as many articles as you can. There’s some really good info in there.
Last week was a great start! There was some great interaction going on in both the forum and on Twitter. I just wanted to quickly say that I am having a great time and learning a lot, and I want to make sure that everyone else is too. I know it is a lot of work and sometimes “life” hops in so if you need to take a day off it is fine, just hop back the following day. Also, new bloggers if you need to reach out remember you can always contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter. Looking forward to another wonderful week!
Today’s Task: Read Read and Read some more
• I’m not going to even try to summarize the key concepts from the 27 articles. So, I’ve decided to provide the websites and Twitter usernames of the successful bloggers who wrote the articles so you can read more of their work:
• Seth Godin: Website: SethGodin, Twitter: @thisissethsblog
• Rand Fishkin: Website: SEOMoz, Twitter: @seomoz
• Skellie: Website: Skelliewag, Twitter: @skellie
• Chris Garrett: Website: ChrisG, Twitter: @chrisgarrett
• Yaro Starak: Website: Entrepreneurs Journey, Twitter: @yarostarak
• Jeremy Schoemaker: ShoeMoney, Twitter: @shoemoney
• Maki: DoshDosh, Twitter ID: @doshdosh
• Liz Strauss: SuccessfulBlog, Twitter ID: @lizstrauss
• Daniel Scocco: DailyBlogTips, Twitter ID: @danielscocco
• Chris Brogan: ChrisBrogan, Twitter ID: @chrisbrogan
• Which of these posts and authors resonated with you the most?
• List one nugget of bloggy wisdom you learned that you want to share with the group
As always sign in and answer your questions and visit the sista before you. If you wrote a post today get it up there and everyone please make an effort to visit at least the sista previous to you who has a post up. Be nice, let’s tweet them out, stumble them or digg them!
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!