Today’s task is to Choose one (or more) of your current readers and do anything out of the blue that acknowledges them, shows them that you value them.
• Many bloggers who have great blogs go out of their way to make their readers more famous.
• Having someone go out of their way makes an impression.
• Gives the blogger a sense of being valuable and belonging.
• By doing this you are helping them achieve their own goals.
• This shows your readers you have an interest in them and therefore you value all of them.
Share a link to a post where you paid special attention to a reader. Show us how you did it!
How do you think paying special attention to a reader will help you become a better blogger?
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!