Happy Tuesday to all of our fine sista’s! I was so happy to see such a strong group of women come together to encourage and motivate one another yesterday. Those elevator pitches are looking good and taking great shape.
I did notice in the “threads” that there were some questions about writing daily posts for this challenge on your blogs. I want to step in as your “hostess” and say no one is expected to write a post about this on your blog every day. However, the program does have a daily task, some days there will be a post to write, other days there will not. I do ask that each day as a way of supporting each other through this 31day process that you come to the forum and answer the questions and visit the person who leaves a “thread” before you! Yesterday was excellent; let’s keep it up!
Today’s task is to write a list post. The purpose of a list post is to provide your readers with information that is easy to read and spread.
• There are a variety of ways of incorporating lists into your blog: the post as a list, the extended list and lists within posts.
• Lists break down the complicated, and help communicate a number of points quickly as they have a start and an end.
• Lists are easy to read, as they are neat
• Lists are popular for bloggers who want the message to go viral.
1: Have you considered list posts as a way to create meaningful content in the past?
2: What do you like about reading and writing list posts?
• Answer the two questions from above in the comment section
• Write a list post on your site
• Leave the link below
Update: I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted the Problogger Winter 31 day challenge.
If you are new to the challenge keep on going and leave your comments below.