Wow! Here we are at Day 15, and Friday, which means we’re now halfway through the 31 days of our challenge. I think we all need to take a moment to stop and give a big cheer for one and other! Woot Woot! Here we are 15 days in 16 left.. I feel like we are at the half time of the Super bowl; so, where are the great million dollar commercials and pop musicians and nachos and cheese… Ok, enough I’m getting hungry…
Today’s task is to find a blog buddy. Darren points out in the ebook that bloggers who work together often have more success in building their blogs. You can find one blogger to work with, or a small group and commit to work together.
• Some of the benefits of working with another blogger include gaining feedback before publishing, sharing link love and communities, and sharing guest posts with each other.
• It is a good idea to find a blogger at a similar level and in your niche. Here’s a link to an article on the Problogger blog about How to Find a Blog Buddy.
• Forums like BlogFrog can be a great place to team up!
1) Have you ever collaborated or worked with another blogger to mutually grow or improve your blog?
2) How have you reached out to other bloggers in your niche? What has worked best for you to make connections with other bloggers?
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!