Good Morning Ladies, happy Tuesday. Did anyone get any great feedback yesterday that you’d like to share with the group? Today’s topic is about maintaining a calendar and list of topics for your blog in order to provide a minimum of a week’s worth of posts at your fingertips.
• Developing an editorial calendar is useful in helping a blog remain balanced:
1. Topic-helps become more dimensional about covering a variety of topics
2. Style of writing-mix it up!
1. How do you keep track of ideas for blog topics or do you just brainstorm on the fly?
2. Have you considered a schedule like the one Darren describes, for your blog before? Will you try it?
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!