Good Morning Ladies! I hope you all had a restful weekend or a weekend of catch-up, either way I hope it was good! I hope you’re having as much fun as I am doing the 31DBBB challenge as a group. I’m becoming a better blogger not only by completing the daily tasks, but by learning from my new bloggy friends and stalking their blogs, I have been trying to get to everyone’s. Please stop by and let me know if I haven’t hit yours up yet! It’s not because I don’t want to believe me, I am trying and doing the challenge with all of you at the same time! Oh, where is that glass of wine when I need it?
Again, I want to encourage the newer bloggers to ask questions on the forum and on Twitter during the challenge. Don’t be shy! There’re so many knowledgeable and talented bloggers doing the challenge, that someone can help you, we have a few ladies who are doing this for their second and even third time so just ask away!
• Mind mapping taps into what you’ve recently written on your blog and helps you to identify ways to extend those ideas.
• On at least a monthly basis, spend a few minutes brainstorming ways that several previous posts can be extended. These ideas are logical next steps for readers wanting to explore this topic, some of them based upon actual questions from readers.
• Be as creative and outside-the-box as you want. Any idea is allowed at this point.
• In the end, though, be ruthless in culling ideas that add nothing to your blog.
• Keep an “ideas” document to keep track.
• Here is a list of mind mapping applications you can try.
1. How was this process useful to you?
2. Did you come up with ideas you didn’t think of before?
3. What was your favorite idea to come out of this process?
Update: *I’d like to thank the lovely ladies of SITS whose site hosted our Problogger Winter 31 Day Challenge.
If you are just joining us “welcome” and feel free to answer the questions here and leave a link to your post if you wrote one and we can keep the party going!