- Add 2-3 drops to your bath salts for a soothing magical bath and Relaaxxx…
- Add 12 drops per 1 oz of skin care oil for a relaxing massage.
- Add 9 drops to 3 tablespoons of water in a candle lamp diffuser.
- Place 2-3 drops of lavender oil onto your sandals at night to leave them smelling clean and refreshed.
- Add 5-6 drops into a small towel and toss into the dryer during the cool down.
- Mix with baking soda and a spritz of lemon to create a natural scouring powder-green and fresh!
- Mix 6 drops per 1 oz of water and create a soothing skin mist. Great for summer use!
- Add a few drops to a sachet and hand in clothes closet to smell fresh, refresh as needed.
- Diffuse to calm a crying baby..
- Place a few drops on your pillow at night.
- Inhale prior to yoga or at the end.
- Inhale to calm a frustrating commute-leave in car!
2 cups boiling water
1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
lemon strips (optional)
1. Put the mint and lavender flowers in the tea pot and add the hot water. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into tea cups. Serve hot with honey and lemon as desired.
Where can I find lavender?
Have you tried any of these great uses of lavender to help keep you calm?