….for starting out the second half of my life
I had a wonderful birthday week and spent some time on the eastern shore reflecting and came up with this wonderful list of “zenful” thoughts…
1. Forgive-if you cannot forgive others for what they have done to you; at least forgive yourself for not being able to forgive them. “Push it back” in the words of a friend’s wise mom.
2. Face your fear! However this is a tough one for me, I know that I will gain more by facing up to fear than I will be running away from it, or in my case “driving” away from it. Get back in the driver’s seat and drive…
3. New lists: Make a list of things that bring me joy and another of things that “drain me” to release the negative energy.
4. Live in the present-try very hard not to “write the book” and play things out that have not happened…yet.
5. Start with today to make a small change that will lead to big changes IE wellness/healthy living.
6. Exercise, exercise, exercise… need I say more?
7. Think about my lifestyle and thing of new things to add to detoxify my life not only what to let go of.
8. Giving-continue to be the giving person that I am by finding new ways and reasons, it is always better to “give” then receive is truly my motto!
9. Escape from time to time and learn to really “relax” and the art of doing nothing.
10. Stay strong… and keep on standing!
Do you have any “zenful thoughts?” Would love to have you join me with my “wellness makeover.”